Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing boosts.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi,

Can you help please?

The Sky Sports Boost and My Entertainment Boost have stopped working. When I go to the channel I get the message to set it up, but when I say OK it just says the tv boost is missing. All other aspects of Talktalk work fine, ie internet, phone. Can anyone help?

The only difference is I entered a new contract on 25th April 2018. Upon looking at our latest bill we were over charged, i have spoken to many people in the Philippines over the last two days and the bill has been resolved the only problem is neither of my boost packages are working, and despite speaking for an hour and a half with one of the Technical team this evening they still could not enable the channels to be viewable, they promised it would be up and working at midnight last night 26th June. I turned the tv on this morning and still get the same message.

Somebody had deactivated the boosts on the 25th June, which i did not request. Hence why they had to reactivate them yesterday morning. Somebody has made an error but cannot resolve it.

Please Help?

Highlighted
Chatterbox

No response as yet. I've seen other posts with answers, please can someone come back to me on this. It's driving me crazy. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've passed this to our TV teams to correct a discrepancy in the TV database.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks so much Karl. Wish i had found this site earlier as i have spent over 4 hours on the phone over the past 2 -3 days trying to get these boosts to work with the Phillipines call centre, even though i never wanted them deactivated in the first place. So any help is greatly appreciated. Fingers crossed.

Highlighted

Hi

No Problem 🙂

Our TV Colleagues should correct this shortly and update me, I'll then post back here to retest.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Karl i have my own thread and i have got the same problem is it a datsbase error , my anxiety is going through the roof as i dont want a engineer to call 

Dan

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl,

understand you you are busy, but got home from work and just checked and still no joy. Will be the fourth day without boost channels 🙁

Hope it can be sorted.

thanks in advance 👍

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hallelujah the boosts are back. Karl, if you somehow did this, you are a star! But scared to change channel now, Let's hope they stay.

many many thanks 🙌

Highlighted

Hi Glouces8, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.