Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing channels!

ANSWERED
Community Team

Hi CAZZXx

I've had an update from networks that they have reconfigured the settings and this should work now.

Can you run the software update on the box and retest please.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

CAZZXx
Participant
Hi Karl, new router just arrived and jobs a good un!! All channels seem to be working now. Thank you so much for your help. Internet is a bit hit and miss but i'm guessing thats down to the new router as its only been on for an hour or so.
Thanks again for saving me from the ordeal of phoning customer support!! :)
Community Team

Hi CAZZXx

glad to hear this is working again :)

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

CAZZXx
Participant
The last 4 lights on my router are constantly flashing. Internet, wireless, ethernet and tv...is that right?
Community Team
Solution

Hi,

Lights will flash on the router as Data is passing, this is nothing to worry about.

Karl.

CAZZXx
Participant
Brilliant! Thank you again for all of your help :)
RyanM1
First Timer

Hi Karl,

i just got my new youview+ box and I’m having the same issues. I was told it should come with sky1 etc as well?

thank you

Ryan