cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Monthly movie £5 voucher

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

This month the Showcase screen has changed. Where is the movie voucher code hidden?

Highlighted
Chatterbox
I've got the same problem!
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, I've got the same problem. I subscribe to talktalk tv and have always found the £5 tv discount voucher on the screen, by films to rent. This month the voucher is not there. I have discussed this with chat online and have been advised to wait until 5th February to see if the voucher appears. Has anyone any other help on this please?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 

I've flagged this to our TV Product manager, I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Appreciate your help, thank you
Highlighted

Hi

I've had a reply back, there was a technical issue and this has been rectified.  Voucher should appear shortly.

you may need to power off the box via the button at the back for a minute so this can be picked up.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Will keep an eye on it, many thanks!
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Thanks Karl, the film voucher is now available for February 👍
Highlighted
Chatterbox
So what's it to be: The Joker or Once Upon A Time In Hollywood?
Highlighted

Excellent, Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Lol...have chosen The Goldfinch. Great films you suggested, have seen OUATIH, yet to see the other one 👍
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Not seen that - will add to list - thanks
Highlighted

The banner is now where it should be! Thanks

Highlighted

Hi

Thanks for letting me know.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer

Hello, I was only sent the voucher for the first time for May.  Should I be receiving a monthly e-mail with the voucher?  If so, I haven't received the e-mail for June with the code, so how do I go about obtaining the code?

Highlighted
Popular Poster
When you go to choose your film, just above the films to rent there is a code on the screen for you to use. I have just looked and it isn't there yet. Sometimes it takes a few days into the month before it appears.
Highlighted
First Timer

Ahhh, got it, thanks so much...all these months I have been missing out on a film!

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi Alice, great, glad you got the voucher ok. Enjoy the film 👍Kay
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi there!

On 14 MAY 2020, I received for the VERY FIRST TIME - although being a loyal customer of TalkTalk for at least 13 years at my current address, if not much longer!!! - an email with a code for a £5 voucher towards a film from the TalkTalk "Showcase".

I waited for another email to be sent with a JUNE £5 voucher code.

NONE arrived. 

No code was available onscreen when accessing the "Showcase" films.

Can you please explain why I have NEVER received these voucher codes previously - despite my longevity as a loyal customer?

Can you please also advise me as to how I may avail myself of the JUNE and JULY £5 vouchers and consequent months . . . If not the previous months/years vouchers also . . ???

With very best regards.

ReplyForward

10.35 GB (69%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 1 hour ago
Details

Deals, offers and other marketing emails.