cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Monthly movie £5 voucher

Highlighted
Sightseer

Were is the July code? We've been a TalkTalk TV customer for over 6yrs. We've been using this code for over a year now. So how come I go to rent our July free film but there is no code! I've done the suggestion of turning off for at least 1 minutes (was left for around 5), but still no code and no idea why its suddenly not there. Not happy as this is a treat that it now looks like we have missed out on for this month!

Highlighted
Chatterbox
same problem here- have tweeted the issue
Highlighted
Participant

Hi, the July code is july5off, it was showing but no longer there, and the code will change for August and should show a few days into the month. Hope you are in time to get your film for july.
Kay

Kay ☯️
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Thank you so much- I will remember in future to go in and write it down at the beginning of the month- really appreciate your help '#staysafe
Highlighted
Participant
No worries, pleased to help and you stay safe too.
Kay ☯️
Highlighted
Visitor

Thank you so much for posting this, been trying to find this code for last hour as had forgotten about free movie this month, have a good evening.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks hun but unfortunately I had already gone to bed when you posted this. 

Highlighted
Participant

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for your message. It's good that you were able to use the code. Have a good weekend.

Kay

Kay ☯️
Highlighted
Participant

Hi, sorry you didn't get the code..it was late when I got your message and I replied as quickly as I could. I hope you will have better luck this month.

Regards, Kay

Kay ☯️