Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Moving apps on TV

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Team Player

When I want to watch Amazon Prime on my TV, the app is always requires loads of swipe rights to find it. Is there any way to put it next to BBC, ITV rather than having to swipe past loads of apps I have never even heard of? Cheers.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @daverioja 

On the TalkTalk TV YouView box you'll find Amazon Prime Video in the Players & Apps group.

Just select the Menu button (or youview button if you have an older remote) and select Players and Apps select down and there it is. No need to go right and past all the players, just down, down, down and select Amazon Prime Video. 

About Amazon Prime Video 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Team Player
Thanks. I was aware of this, just would have liked to arrange the apps like I can on the same TV if I don’t have the box connected. I guess I can’t then? Sadly another downside of TTTV, planning app being abandoned, can’t add Youtube, rubbish channels on the Entertainment Boost. Thanks anyway.
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi daverioja 

You're entirely welcome. The tiles may not move but easy enough to navigate...now you know how.

Just enjoying a bit of multitasking replying to you and watching 'Broken Pieces'.

Seems an appropriate title for this episode of Star Trek : Picard on Amazon Prime. 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer