Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Multi Room

ANSWERED
12 REPLIES
jondavo
Wizz Kid

Hello, Could an OCE kindly look into this for me.

The attached screenshot advises me to press the link button and chat to an agent regarding multi room. I chat to an agent and they say it will be available in 3 to 4 months time.

My question is why does

the button say “Add TalkTalk Multi-room?

Thanks Jon

EAE04E60-DC7C-4E36-BE4C-5F6D7B0BED9A.png

YNWA -JFT 96
Community Team
Solution

Hi

Multiroom is being rolled out over the coming month but may not be available to all as yet.  Agents are currently being trained around multiroom and when this is completed, all agents will hen be able to offer the service.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

jondavo
Wizz Kid

Thanks for the reply. 

The statement on the website is misleading as it comes across that multi room is availible now and all you have to do is open up a chat box and chat with an agent to upgrade? 

However it is down to luck if the agent we chat with has had training yet or not.

I shall wait a month or 2 whilst TalkTalk roll this out across agents. 

I have Faster Fibre with speed boost so I should qualify. 

Best Regards. 

YNWA -JFT 96
Community Team

Hi

If you have fibre above 20mb then you will be able to get multiroom when available.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

jondavo
Wizz Kid
Yeah. Nice steady 74 mbps. 😁
YNWA -JFT 96
Community Team

Nice!

jondavo
Wizz Kid

Screenshot_20180410-142230_Outlook.jpg

I received this back from the Trials Team. 

YNWA -JFT 96
Community Team

Excellent, the product team can make any corrections to the online information.

Karl.

thomas1959
First Timer

I bought a second box for my spare room, connected to router and it worked perfect. But then a message came up on my main TV to say we have detected a second box and I could only watch subscription channels on the main box. Its on the web site that I can order multi room and even gives prices but you cant suppy it ? why do you go to the trouble of adding this on your website when its not available.

jondavo
Wizz Kid
The agents on chat are still adamant multiroom will not be availible for the near future.
The agent recommended I contacted customer loyalty to be put forward as part of the trialist team.
I am already but not trialling multiroom.
YNWA -JFT 96
jondavo
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Karl

Good Morning Karl any update to Multiroom.

Offshore agents on chat are still adamant Multiroom will not be availible anytime soon. 

Thanks. 

YNWA -JFT 96
Community Team

Hi

Still no change to the multiroom situation, but a recent update to the boxes has meant that you can go to more TV and choose to make a box primary.

Karl.

jondavo
Wizz Kid
Yes. The box I purchased from ebay updated the other day.
Allowing me to watch the subscription on that. Just a shame that I cannot watch both at the same time.
YNWA -JFT 96