cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My current contract says my TV can record playback various other functions.

1 REPLY 1
bartlett
Team Player

I disconnected my youview box many years ago as it only be described as dreadful. contacted Talktalk on several times but received no help or instructions, why I disconnected the box. Have been paying for TV for several years but have not used the facility.  Now again my contract is coming up for renewal and again states TV will provide various options. There is no point in reconnecting my youview box if it did not work years ago cannot see it working now. Feel sure I should have been supplied with an up to date box years ago but as mentioned no assistance was received from talktalk. Not quite sure how this  system of help works. Interesting to see what happens before the end of my current contract.

John Bartlett
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

If you discuss with our customer loyalty teams when you renew the contract, they will have offers at their disposal that they can go through with you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE