Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My you view box will not record or playback recorded items

6 REPLIES
rexcornforth
Team Player

I have tried a reset and all the recommended actions without success. I think I need a new plus box.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Rex

I've drawn this topic to the attention of the TalkTalk Community support team of OCE's and they'll respond to you right here to help you.

You may have already done this bit but ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's will then be able to link this topic to your TalkTalk service account.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi rexcornforth

When you try to watch a recorded program what is happening, are there any onscreen errors ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

rexcornforth
Team Player

There is no error message Karl. When I try to play a pre recorded program From My TV, I press OK and on the screen at the bottom the is the program title and the little marker is moving along the blue line but the rest of the screen is blank. If I press again it says "Press OK to start," then we are back to square one. If I try to record a new program it says "Failed to record" I have tried all the recommended procedures without success. I think I need another box.

Community Team

Hi

A TV box is on the way to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

rexcornforth
Team Player
Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl