Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

NOWTV offer on LG TV

5 REPLIES 5
Queenpeggy
First Timer

Hi Forum. Two days ago I took up the NOW TV offer for Sky Sports. However I cannot find the the channel anywhere on my Youview box. I've paid and got confirmation, but the instructions given are not working.  Can someone help me with an idiots guide to the next steps please. Any help appreciated. YouviewTalktalk box model Huawei DN370T. LG TV model UJ670V. Many thanks.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Now TV is an app on the Youview box however the DN370T model will not support the new Now TV App.

I'll get an updated box out to you asap.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Queenpeggy
First Timer

Thank you Karl. 

OCE_Karl

You're Welcome.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Queenpeggy
First Timer
Hi Karl. The new box arrived, it's been set up and Now TV is working. Thank you so much for your prompt action. Much appreciated.
OCE_Karl

Hi

Glad I was able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips