cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Never Received Tv Box and charged for calls

8 REPLIES
Lore123
Sightseer

Hi!

Since I joined talk talk I never received the tv box.

I called many times, I've always been promised that the tv box would be sent to my flat,

but in the end, no one charged me for it or send it for real.

So at the moment I paid one month for a service I never used.

The tv box it's definitely not on his way and this month I haven't been charged for it furthermore I called back asking why I still not receiving anything.

I've been told that no one place the order, I tried once again but nothing.

Starting to be fed up with that because on top of that I continue also to be charged for calls made everyday (calls that I can't do! I don't have the device at home, I use just wi-fi) for the length of 7 sec and a charge of 0.13£ EVERYDAY! since two months!

Answer for that?? - We can't-do anything because once you'll have the tv box we will be able to access of other things which one of that is the block of incoming and outcoming calls.

anyone can help me with that?? 

don't know what to do!

Thank you!

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Lore123

Have you received the TV box?

If you still need assistance from Community please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link this topic to your TalkTalk service account and offer further help.

Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer * Security Hub - Stay Safe Online
Community Team

Hi @Lore123

Please add your home phone number or account number to you Community Profile so I can look into this for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Lore123
Sightseer

Unfortunately not...

and I'm really giving up.. called another two times... all the operator said everything will be perfect now.. you will receive it for sure...but nothing. 

I asked to remove the tv service ( for what they said I won't be charged anyway till operative)

and still no one could  help me with the calls that I'm continuing ti be charged for..

really disappointed and annoyed by this.

Community Team

Hi

If you can add your Home phone number or account number to your Community Profile we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Lore123
Sightseer

Thanks Karl, 

my telephone number is updated.

But I use the mobile because in my flat I don't have the device for landline calls.

Lorenzo

Community Team

Hi

I've taken a look and can see the TV service is not yet showing live on the account.  A reprovision request was raised on the account and this has not completed as yet.

As the TV service has not gone live on the account then a TV box will not be dispatched until this is showing as active.

Thanks

Karl. 

Lore123
Sightseer

How long should I wait for, before fixing the other problem and maybe to have a Tv? 

I think is ridiculous that I'm waiting for so long a TV box... 

Community Team

Hi

A TV Box order has now been placed on the account and this should be delivered within the next 48hrs.

Thanks

Karl.