Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Router??

3 REPLIES 3
entigy
Whizz Kid

If I was to request a new/replacement router, would I be sent something newer than the HG633?

I've read that there may be a Sagemcom router available but I assume that's only for new customers?

The picture break-up that I get on the internet channels is kind of annoying, so I was wondering if a more up-to-date router might help...

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The HG633 is the current router for all existing customers.

Our customer teams can often arrange a new WiFi hub (sagemcom) for a small charge but we are unable to provide this for free.

If your TV channels are breaking up, try turning the router off for 30 minutes to clear the current session then retest.

If you use powerline adapters, check the lights on these are remaining green.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

entigy
Whizz Kid

Do you know how much the charge would be?

I wouldn't mind trying a new router if that's possible...

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

We can supply a HG633 to rule out a hardware fault.

If you prefer a wifi hub, in most cases our customer teams will charge £30 for this, but give them a call and see what they say.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE