Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New TV Box offer

7 REPLIES 7
Mike380
Participant

The e-mail giving details of the new £4 charge says "If you take a new contract, we'll give you a upgraded TV Box worth £299 for free. It's a lot faster and easier to use than your current box"

Does anyone have any details about this box? 

Community Team

Hi

If a customer has the earlier model of youview box, when re-contracting you can accept the offer of the later model.

Thanks

Karl. 

mrwrighty
Wizz Kid

When was the box upgrade option introduced, I renewed in June last year and was not given this option.

mrwrighty
Wizz Kid

I have just had a look at my Renew contract page and nowhere does it mention getting a free TV Box upgrade on the page.

ferguson
Community Star

@mrwrighty  I suggest you start your own topic. What model do you have currently?

Community Team

Hi

This applies to customers who have previously been provided a Youview box. If you then renew the contract and take / have a TV package and the current you view box you have is the earlier model then you can be offered the later model.

Thanks

Karl. 

Mike380
Participant

Thanks for replying.

I currently have a Huawei TV Plus recordable box, model DN370T.02.04P.

What model will I get if I renew my contract and what are the differences to my current box

Community Team

Hi

The later model is the DN372T.

This will support more features of TV and support the updated NOW TV app.

If this is something you are interested in, give our customer Loyalty teams a call.

Thanks

Karl.