Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New TV box not like for like

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Visitor

Just received new box out of the blue. Set it up as advised but noticed I can no longer record and the Antenna Out is not working.

I did a factory reset but no change there. Record not working and Antenna Out not working still.

Reconnected old box and it works fine.

Can you please send me a like for like box with remote control?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

It all depends on if you pay the £4 access fee as to which box was sent to you.

You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.

as for Antenna Out Select menu or the blue button from your TV remote

If you can see settings on the far right select this. If not and you have a cog wheel in the top right hand corner, Use the up arrow to select the cog and then Ok.

From here you should see on the 2 row of tiles a category called Picture and Sound. Select this.

Then you should see Antenna Out on the bottom row. Select this and turn the off to on. Then select done.

Your TV should now have a signal and show the channels.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Visitor

What £4 access fee are you on about? There was no mention of a fee. My current box has those features, I expect the new one to be the same if not better.

Thank you for the Antenna Out info.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The TV charge was introduced at the start of 2019.  On 15th March that year, you called in and requested this was removed advising that you did not use the TV services.

As you have opted out of TV services, only the Lite TV box will be provided as you do not have access to any TV boosts or use the TV services.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE