Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New customer TV Boosts not working

5 REPLIES
Savgolf
Visitor

Hello. I am a new customer and have added the kids and cinema boosts, the cinema works fine but the kids boost is not working and hasn't been since the 1st November when I activated it. The tv box says that i am not subscribed to it even though my manage boosts page clearly shows it. Can this be sorted ASAP please?

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Savgolf

Have you gone to MORE TV from settings Blue button on Remote  >  More TV  > TV Boosts and see if it shows on there. If it does, click on subscribe and see what happens. It Shouldn't show if your subscription is been activated.Then go back to MY Stuff and select anything from there as this will force the system to check your subscriptions and it should now be working. DON'T WORRY YOU WON'T BE CHARGED TWICE FOR IT !!

If this doesn't work post back on this thread and it will be investigated further.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team

Hi

most boosts will need to be set up at first use, and as fre55die says, follow the on screen prompts to set this up.

If not working after this, get back to us and we can help further.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

Savgolf
Visitor

Thanks for your help, it looks like this may have worked. Time will now tell if i get billed the full price or twice but worth it to keep the kids happy.

Thanks again

Community Team

Hi

Glad this appears to be working, let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Savgolf

Pleased that we got it sorted. Usually if one normal  boost is working it's worth remembering the process for future reference if you decide to get any more.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.