cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New remote

2 REPLIES 2

Hello please can someone advise how I can request a remote control for my TV box? I never received one and am having trouble trying to make contact with Talk Talk. Thank you 

Community Star

You could try Chat, @Mrraylewis, from links on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Core hours 9am-6pm any day. 

If you need help from TT staff on the forum please complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will be back on here from Monday, and it can take a couple of days for them to catch up with new threads. If you have completed your community forum profile details, they'll be able to identify your account and help you more speedily. 

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mrraylewis

Replacement boxes are not sent with a remote as the existing remote will work with all box models.

Do you not have the existing remote ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE