Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New talktalk box

7 REPLIES 7
atevildead
Popular Poster

About time the hardware gets update I've been with talktalk 10plus years and every software update makes no difference.

Psymonds
ferguson
Community Star

What's wrong with your box? Which model is it? Why not post in the TalkTalk TV help section?

atevildead
Popular Poster

Lots slow locks up but that's not my point there have be no hardware update to the boxes for a long time just keep playing with firmware to make it better is no a fix 

Psymonds
ferguson
Community Star

Which box is it? The hardware is generally fine and the software support is second to none.

atevildead
Popular Poster

Huawei dn372t.01.01.p

Still not my point would be nice for a new updated  yourview box with harddrive I've been with these box for years I've been on the the firmware trials for the last two year if not longer and only very slightly improved the performance of these box.

Psymonds
ferguson
Community Star

That is an up to date box. If you are having issues with it then these things do happen sometimes, faults occur regardless of device. I repeat my suggestion that you post on the TV help section. Alternatively you are free to buy an alternative YouView box on the retail market.

atevildead
Popular Poster

That's funny my mums got same box and just as bad I've had a few over the years and all been as bad not my point this is still a old box in hardware term just think it time talktalk update there boxes. Thanks for your input.

Psymonds
ferguson
Community Star

No problem. Don't hold your breath.