Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New tv box can’t access boost channels

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rachel

Really sorry about this, I've heard from Openreach this morning and due to resource issues the engineer will not be attending this morning but they are rescheduling this now.

I'll let them know we are not very happy with this and this case should now be treated as a priority.

I'll reply as soon as I get the next update.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Rachell73
Popular Poster

Hi Karl

That’s really disappointing not least because I’ve been up since 7 after finishing work at midnight last night!!!

Rachel

OCE_Karl

Hi Rachel

Openreach are advising they will visit on 20th Tomorrow AM.

I'll check with them at end of day to make sure there are no issues.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Rachell73
Popular Poster

Thanks

OCE_Karl

Hi Rachell73

I've checked the line following the Openreach visit and this is now connecting as fibre.  Are the TV channels now working.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips