cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

No Boost channels

4 REPLIES
tonyrockyhorror
Chatterbox

Started having issues in March 2017 with my Boost channels being unavailable. Someone at talk talk has switched off my Boost channels. So far everyone i have contacted has been unable to fix the problem. anyone else had the same issue. Talk talk think the channels are set up at their end but i cant subscribe at my end. Or rather they did. I have now cancelled payment for these channels. Bit i am still unable to add the channels again from my end. I can see the channels in my EPG but when i ask it to set up the channels i get Error TTG -202. I think this is the end of the road for me and Talk talk. we've had many good years together but i want a better service than this.

ferguson
Community Star

The help pages show that error indicates a possible router issue, which make/model/software version are you using?

Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account.

Community Team

Hi Tony

An earlier discrepancy between the account and database were resolved and the relevant info is showing.

A replacement router is on the way so an issue with this can also be ruled out.

Thanks

Karl. 

tonyrockyhorror
Chatterbox

The new router arrived thanks. I have installed it. But it doesn't look like it has made a difference. I still get the same error message. I reset the software on the youview box and updated the software and the players, but that didn't help either. 

Back to square one....

Community Team

Hi 

Do the on demand players work, can you watch content on BBC Iplayer via the youview box ?

Thanks

Karl.