Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No Contact

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

How long are we expected to wait for a reply? I have sent a message on Facebook and put details on this site but have not had any response. We are over 80, not very good with the internet and can't get any contact. All phone lines are the same saying that you have to be vulnerable then cut you off.   We use a powerline adaptor PT22AV which has gone dead not lighting up, just needs replacing. Can't get any TalkTalk TV. Over 80 with medical conditions. How vulnerable have you got to be?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,
I've escalated to the OCE for you.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profileersonal-info

It's probably because your profile was not completed that it is not in the queue for help.

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Star

Have you checked the troubleshooting guide here?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Fix-a-problem-with-your-wireless-Powerline-adapters/ta-...

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Did all the checks The unit is dead it wont even light up

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll get a set of adapters out to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES