Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No Freeview TV stations for four days

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi, I have not been able to get any freeview channels through my talktalk box for four days, only the subscription ones i.e Sky1 etc. I have checked the Sandy Heath transmitter and all is working OK in my area. Could it be the

Huawei box Model DN372T.01.02.P Variant 1

could somebody help please.

D_LINK DSL-2680 has improved my quality of Internet usage at last.
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @zem70darin 

Try turning off the box for a couple of minutes then restarting it. Unplug the aerial lead and retune the box, it will show no channels found but will clear your tuner memory. Plug in the aerial and retune again and see if this has solved the problem.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

sorry got the email but this community forum wouldn't recognise my password, the one I put in to write previous message. I keep a password manager so couldn't get it wrong, I also just changed password to the same as what I had. Something wrong with the sign in I suppose.

Anyway I have done all what you said about 8 times over the last four days and nothing works apart from the subscription channels. I am at a loss what to do next. Could it be the TalkTalk box I have had for about 18 years now?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @zem70darin 

A slight exaggeration on the box age as that model has only been out for about 3-4 years and TT TV wasn't even started until 2012, however I have escalated this to OCE support and they will respond on here A.S.A.P.

Please do not add anything on here OR start a new thread until an OCE responds as the system will see this as a new post and move you to the back of the queue.

Unfortunately the response times are extremely delayed and currently can take a couple of days instead of the usual matter of hours. Please bear with us as an OCE will get back to you as quickly as possible.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi zem70darin

I'll get this replaced for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Sorry I meant I had been with talktalk since the beginning and had the box when I gave up Sky some years back.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Karl just to let you know I have just retuned for the umteenth time and have all my channels back and I haven't changed anything. So If you haven't sent a new box out can I save you the bother. Perhaps if it goes wrong again I will be able to come back in here and let you know. So thank you for your help.