Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No TV Boosts Channels for a week

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I have had no TV Boost Channels for a week now. When I rang Talk Talk they went through certain procedures to no avail. I told them the light on my router for TV and Ethernet was not on but the others were but they still said it must be a problem with my box. Just received the box today and now we have no channels whatsoever just a screen saying BROADBAND CONNECTION UNAVAILABLE and I then can't click on AUTO CONNECT. I can't move away from this screen to get into even basic TV channels. As i said i told Talk Talk the lights weren't on for TV and Ethernet and also the powerline adaptor into the router has no lights on it although the powerline adaptor at the TV has 2 lights on but they were adamant it was the box. Can anyone help me in what i need to do??

Highlighted
Community Star

Staff will need to identify your account,  @Trina Johnston.

Please complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Trina Johnston

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Hello i have added my landline number to my profile as requested thanks

Highlighted

Hi

If the first powerline adapter has no lights on it, then it may have failed, So I'll get a set of adapters out to you to rule this out.

The TV light on the router being off is not always an indicator of an issue, my TV works fine and I never used to Lets see if new adapters change things.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you very much Karl - the powerline adaptors work!!

Now the TV light is flashing on my router as it always used to.

Highlighted

Excellent, thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips