Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No subscribe channels

2 REPLIES 2
Kazstar1
First Timer

Nothing wrong with my internet/broadband/box/cables blah blah blah. 

Appatently I just need TalkTalk to re activate my entertainment package again. Been waiting since Thursday. I’m sure you won’t hesitate to collect the direct debit for this service which you’re not supplying 😡

fr8ys
Community Star

So we can help or raise to an OCE to look into, what steps have you tried?

Have you run a speed test to confirm you have the minimum speed necessary for the boost channels? You need 5mbps minimum otherwise the channels can dissapear (https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/tv-box-broadband-connection).

Have you tried rebooting your router and then retuning the channels?

Have you tried a soft reset? To do this hold the power button on the front for around 10 seconds and the box should restart. Alternatively, you can turn off from the back and power back on.

If this doesn’t work then try a YouView Maintenance Reset

Try the Factory Reset keep recording option. 

You will then need to reset your personal settings (such as parental controls / RF loop through / Surround Sound etc.) and also reset your scheduled recordings (might be worth taking a note of future recordings before doing this so you don’t miss any).

Hope it works but if not then please let us know and I’ll flag for further assistance.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Community Team

Hi Kazstar1

If you can answer the questions raised by fr8ys, that will help.

Also please add your home phone number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Karl.