Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No subscription channels in guide

3 REPLIES
Terry sutton
Repeat Guest

Hi I have just moved and took talk talk with me my go live date is today and altho I have Internet 36 mps I have no subscriptions channels showing in guide, also no boost channels showing altho box is connected to Internet, can anyone help please 

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

Terry sutton
Repeat Guest

@OCE_Karl wrote:

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

My issue has been resolved 

Community Team

Hi

Glad this is fixed for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial