Did you mean: 
Need help?

No youview box deliverd

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant

Hi I was supposed to have a delivery of a replacement youview box yesterday 

21/4/20 

I have not recieved my delivery also I was not provided with a tracking number so carnt track the parcel 

I carnt speak to anybody 

So can you please help as I dont know what else to.

Thanks

Sharon
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

It looks as though the order was placed incorrectly.  I'll get a TV Box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Participant
That's great thank you
Any idea when I should expect delivery?
Thanks
Sharon
Highlighted
Participant
Hi thank you I received delivery of my new youview box today
But unfortunately I am still having the same problem no boost channels code Ipc6023 I have not had these Chanel's since the end of march everything else is working fine
What should I do now?
Thanks
Sharon
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Is the TV box direct to the router with a cable ?

Do on demand players such as Iplayer work OK ?

What model router are you using ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Participant
Hi I have solved the problem I have just deleted the boost channels from my account
Thanks
Sharon