Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Nothing working on tv box

4 REPLIES 4
TyAllen95
First Timer

I've had the tv box set up now for a couple of days with the entertainment and kids boosts included, I've got it connected via the powerline adaptors wich are all green showing working. Every time I go to watch something it comes up with "Playback failure (TTG-252)". I even purchased a film and it won't let me watch that... I know the internet is working fine as it let's me connect to Netflix on the box. I'm currently paying for a box and subscriptions that I can not use.. I've tried resetting the Router and the box and nothing,  any help would be great as I would like to get this working asap. 

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

TyAllen95
First Timer

Hi karl 

The number for my landline is obscured for customer security

Thanks

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Ty

To try and protect you from scam phone calls I've obscured your phone number.

Do you think you could add the landline phone number to your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) so that the profile includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi TyAllen95

I've noticed a missing TV component on your account and have raised an order to correct this.

Please check back in 24hrs and we can retest.

Thanks

Karl.