Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Now tv on through talktalk box

6 REPLIES 6
Grafiti Tim
Sightseer

I have just signed up to talktalk tv. I have a Now tv account which accepts that the talktalk box is one of my devices. I can navigate through the menus but as soon as it tries to play content I get a error message saying try again later. Same thing with all4 except I just get those four little squares instead of the program.

Any Ideas Please

Grafiti Tim

Grafiti Tim
John_G
Problem Solver

Curious.  A guess on my part...

Just wondering, does the box have an aerial connection?

While neither All4 nor Now TV use the aerial to receive programmes, some apps do use the aerial connection to confirm location and are unhappy without it.

Grafiti Tim
Sightseer

Solved the problem now. For some reason the first sign in didn't work properly. The box registered on my Now account but I couldn't get any content to play. Solved it by a factory reset to the box and deleting the box from my Now account. Meant I had to sign back in to all the other stuff but it all works now! Speaking of aerial connections the youview loop through doesn't seem to be working but I solved that with a cable splitter.

Thanks anyway

Tim

Grafiti Tim
OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Grafiti Tim

I'm sorry to hear this.

Is the TV box connected wired to the router?

OCE_Debbie

Hi Tim

I'm glad to hear that this is now working, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Grafiti Tim
Sightseer

Yes. Everything else worked fine it was just Now and all4 that wouldn't play nicely. Not sure what was wrong can only think I got the sign in wrong if that's  possible. 

Grafiti Tim

Grafiti Tim
OCE_Debbie

Hi Tim

If you do experience any further issues then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie