Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

NowTV Voucher Issues

ANSWERED
8 REPLIES 8
g00nerz
First Timer

Hi there. Brand new customer here. Fibre 65 is set up and working great, so thanks for that excellent seemless transition from BT!

I am trying to access the discounted NowTV Vouchers from my account on the TalkTalk website. I go to My Services > Manage TV.  I then click to request voucher code which takes me to another page where I can tick the boxes next to Sports/Entertainmen/Cinema/Kids. It says upon confirmation a voucher will be emailed to my account email address within an hour.   Alas, when clicking 'Submit Details' the page just reloads itself and nothing happens. No email received (I've been trying all day).  Looks like there might be a fault with the code driving the webpage. 

Can one of you kind TalkTalk helpers have a look at my account and see what's going wrong please?  All TalkTalk account details are added to my community profile already. 

Many thanks 

Dom Williams
ferguson
Community Star

Have a like for a clear and well tempered first post!  🙂

You should get a response from the support team within a day or two. 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi g00nerz

Your Now TV passes should be available in a day or two.

As you went live a couple of days ago, the file with your account has not been uploaded to our vendor, this is usually done today.

We have a weekly upload of new data to our vendor to add the codes required to each account and make these available.  I've flagged to our teams that My Account is not completing correctly so that some sort of notification can be considered.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

g00nerz
First Timer

Coolio, thanks for checking for me. I'll take another look in a few days.

Dom Williams
OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Let me know and if they do not appear I'll arrange to have these manually sent for you.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

g00nerz
First Timer

Hi Karl. The NowTV pass email has just come through, thanks for sorting.

I have a couple of further questions if you have a moment -

1. The email states that the offer is exclusive to new NowTV customers, and everything in the email points to having to create a new account at time of using the vouchers. Is it possible to use the vouchers with an existing NowTV account?

2. I note that the email does not mention 'NowTV Boost' for half price, which was mentioned when I first signed up to TalkTalk. Is this voucher no longer available?

Many thanks,

Dom Williams
OCE_Karl

Hi

The voucher will work with existing NowTV accounts, but cannot be applied to an existing Now TV package, so for example, if you have the entertainment package for now TV currently running, you would have to cancel it, then apply for it again from the link in the email, or use the code provided etc.

I've not heard of Now TV boosts, only the voucher offers for 12 months.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

g00nerz
First Timer
Ok that’s great.

Regarding the Now TV boost – this is an add-on that allows streaming of Now TV services in full HD @ 50hz, with full Dolby 5.1 surround, on up to three devices at the same time (rather than the usual two). Price is usually £3, but your voucher would have made it £1.98. Not a big deal, but I thought I’d mention as it’s included on your sign up page and I guess if it’s no longer an option available it may be described as misleading to have that displayed:

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/shop/customise/fibre65/boosts

On this page, if you look under the ‘Small Print’ list and find ‘Now TV Passes’, it lists the vouchers and their respective discounts. This includes an entry for the NowTV boost, at 33% discount, and details of the benefits the boost provides.
Dom Williams
OCE_Karl

Hi

Ah, now I know what you mean, yes, we no longer offer that discount unfortunately, but it can still be purchased separately from Now TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips