Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Nuisance U View box.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

My You View Box-Last week the programmes which had been set to resord were not showing on the Guide so tried to reset them to record and said they were already set. Yesterday programmes which it said had recorded will not paly -we just get a black screen and others said failed to record. I have restarted and reset everything in sight but it is still having this problem. I spent hours on the phone a couple of months ago about my son's box with the same problem  and he endedup needing a new box. Will we need a new box -please help we are self-isolating and it couldn't have gone at a worse time and on VE day too. Please help

Rusty2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Try a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Please note any future scheduled recordings will be lost and will have to be rescheduled.

Set the box back up and retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl

Have done both reset options on the maintenance and neither has made any difference at all.

So I think it may have reached the end of the road.

Thanks

rusty_2

Rusty2
Highlighted

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thanks Karl

We now have our new box -all connected. I have packed up the old one as requested and it is ready to be posted back as soon as we can get to the Post Office when we are no longer self-isolating.

Thanks for your help.

Much easier than phoning as we are both hard of hearing and it is difficult to catch everything on the phone and by reading the post you can take your time to try the suggestions.

Rusty2
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips