Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Old TalkTalk TV box replacement

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi. I am struggling to find how to arrange for a new TV box on the website. Current box is about seven years old, slow and with no access to latest apps such as Prime. It is an old box capable of recording programmes but we do not require the ability to record now. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks

Sezza M
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @sezza77260,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your old TalkTalk TV box. I have passed this onto the team to pick up. Before we can look into your account please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

Highlighted

Hi sezza77260

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Phone number added thanks.

Sezza M
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

phone number added along with an alternative number as no phone is currently plugged into the landline as phone requires replacing.

Sezza M
Highlighted

Hi

I'll get a TV box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you very much Karl. You have been very helpful.

Sezza M
Highlighted
Participant

I had an email from talktalk stating that my box was old and out of support... mine was running slow and was a bit of a pain.. but put it down to being old... I got charged £50 to have a new box not the option to have a free one and mine didn't have a remote when it arrived either.. just as well the old one worked with it.

David Roche
IT Systems Installer for Servers and Networks
Highlighted

Hi djroche

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips