8 REPLIES 8
Miss Bossy
Popular Poster

Greetings,

Please opt me out.

Thanks.

Community Team

Hi

I can opt you out of the upcoming TV charge but I'll need to confirm some security details to access your account.  I'll send a PM separately with the info required.

Please note however that when you opt out of TalkTalk TV you will lose access to add and remove TV Boosts flexibly.  You will lose access to TV Boost on demand content via the TalkTalk player.  You will also lose access to TV on the go services via the web and Mobile App.

Also, any current recordings you have made from a Boost channel will stop working when you are no longer subscribed to that channel.

Thanks

Karl.

Community Team

Hi

I've processed this request for you now.

Thanks

Karl. 

Miss Bossy
Popular Poster

Super. Although I shall still keep a careful eye on the next  few months' bills to make sure that TalkTalk does not take the £4.00 each time.

SMAStorm
Team Player

I have not received an Email relating to the £4 increase so does that mean that I won't be charged.?

Stormin
Community Team

Hi

No Problem 🙂

Any issues, just come back here and we'll sort things out for you.

Karl 

SMAStorm
Team Player
I'm not sure I understand your reply Karl. Am I suppose to receive an email about the Increased TV Charge from the 1st of Feb or doesn't it apply to me.? I also read that it only applies to customers with Fibre Optic Broadband.
Stormin
Community Team

Hi SMAStorm

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

SMAStorm
Team Player
Thank you Karl. I didn't realise that. Back soon.
Stormin