Did you mean: 
Need help?

Ordered Whilst on Xtal Meth...

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
Kanzeon7
Team Player

NAAAAH....I didn't really.

But I've got a TV box that I thought would give me loads more than the Free view I use at present in my bedroom - for just 7 quid a month. We have Sky everywhere else we want it.

Now I see that this is pretty much FREEVIEW that I can't attach to my modem without nasty long wires... It's just not suitable. 

So. I want to-sen-I-bah! I no wan tekavisse!

I know you guys in P O W E R read these forums so can you amend my account and tell me where to send it. (I know this because you have helped me previously) 

I tried today on CHAT (which I have saved as a screenshot as a matter of course) but the best that's come of it may be an address for return. But, TBH, I don't want to send a grand new piece of equipment just anywhere. 

I know I have the right to cancel within the first 16 or 20 days, so this is just crossing the t's and dotting the i's. 

Many thanks. 

J. 

Community Team

Hi

If your in a cooling off period and want to cancel, you will need to contact our customer loyalty teams directly and they can process this for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Kanzeon7
Team Player

Thanks Karl  

So presumably that is different from the conversation I had on "Chat" requesting cancellation and a return address?

Could you point me in the right direction please... Email or phone number for who you suggest? 

Many thanks. 

Jo

Community Team
Solution

Hi Jo

If you call 0345 172 0088  Ask to speak to the Customer Loyalty team directly.

Only the customer loyalty team can process a cancellation for an account.

Thanks

Karl.