Did you mean: 
Need help?

Playback failure [TTG-252]

9 REPLIES
Sutters
Chatterbox

TTG-252.jpgHOW QUCIKLY CAN YOU DO THIS

Community Team

Hi Sutters, thanks for starting your own thread. Please add your landline to your profile so that I can look into this for you. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Sutters
Chatterbox

20180428_112325[1].jpgCANNOT LOG-ON TO TALKTALKTV NOW.

Community Team

Hi Sutters, please add your landline number to your profile so that I can look into this for you.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Sutters
Chatterbox

Landline number added, do you have access to the engineers notes?

Community Team

Thanks for that. Yes I can see the very brief notes. The ticket has been passed to the 3rd line queue which is where it currently awaits attention. I've sent a mail to 3rd line asking if they can pick it up and let me know what's happening. I'll post back once I get a reply. 

Sutters
Chatterbox

I am now able to access talktalktv and view the purchased film on the account.

I am not sure who fixed this, possibly changing email address and then changing back caused the system to replicate out to the domain?

Could the rented films that we have not been able to watch because of the TTG-252 error be added to the mytv area please?

These have been paid for but have not been viewable.

Paddington 2 & Murder on the orient express.

Thank you.

Community Team

Hi Sutters, I've added credit to your account to pay for the two films again and I've added enough to let you watch another film on us. Let me know if you need anything else. 

tinab2
Sightseer

I have this error message and have several times tried to resolve this with TalkTalk but each time unsuccessful can anyone help

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @tinab2

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.