would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Please opt me out of the £4 charge.

3 REPLIES 3
kizzie1
Popular Poster

I believe my details are on my profile 

Also can you help me with my email.    The email I use is kizziecat@gmail.com   but I could not get into my old account so had to set up a new email to join the Community again.  I cannot change it to the Gmail one as it says its already in use.

Thank you for any help with this

kizzie1
Popular Poster
Reading around I am getting more confused (age thing) What exactly do I lose or gain if I opt in or out?

I use live TV now and again mainly Netflix and a few catchup channels like more 4. Would opting out affect me?
kizzie1
Popular Poster
Having read around a bit more I see I would not be affected. So please opt me out.
Community Team

Hi kizzie1

I can opt you out of the upcoming TV charge but I'll need to confirm some security details to access your account.  I'll send a PM separately with the info required.

Please note however that when you opt out of TalkTalk TV you will lose access to add and remove TV Boosts flexibly.  You will lose access to TV Boost on demand content via the TalkTalk player.  You will also lose access to TV on the go services via the web and Mobile App.

Also, any current recordings you have made from a Boost channel will stop working when you are no longer subscribed to that channel.

Thanks

Debbie