Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Power line Adaptors not working following fibre upgrade

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

An engineer came yesterday and upgraded us to fast fibre 150, which was successful.

However, the TV box will not connect to the router and I no longer have any lights at all on the Power line adaptors. surely not a coincidence!

Have done the usual on/off with the TV box and the routers (apparently we also need a second Openreach router now), but Powerline adaptors still no lights.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Have you tried resetting the adapters, and pairing them side by side in a double wall socket then placing them back in position ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi @OCE_Karl,

Tried this morning and this has resolved the issue.
TV box seems to be working normally again.

Many thanks for your help and advice.

Mike
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Glad this helped.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE