Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Powerline Adapter (old style)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have 4 powerline adapters which I purchased from TalkTalk and the one I use for my TalkTalk YouView TV box has stopped working. I have tried multiple times to repair and reset that one on it's own and even reset all of the other 3 to start again from scratch but still no joy with the problem one. The others all paired up again without any trouble.  

Would you be able to replace this one for me please?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll get a set of adapters out to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your speedy reply. The adapters arrived today and are paired and working.

Great service, thank you.

Derek

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Excellent, Glad these have worked.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES