would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Powerline Adapters

6 REPLIES
Rusty_2
Popular Poster

Hi

Our TalkTalk powerline adapters are not working. The little house in the middle is not litup and so we have no internet connection. I have unplugged them and started from scratch & repaired them and reset them and they are still not connecting to the internet. What should I try next?

Rusty2
Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Rusty_2
Popular Poster

Karl

I have now added my home phone number to my profile.

Thanks

Rusty2
Community Team

Hi

A replacement set are on the way.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Rusty_2
Popular Poster

Hi Karl

Thanks for sending a new set. I am having some problems setting them up but I will persevere following all the instructions. All the lights are OK apart from the WiFi one on the extender. Have tried pressing the pairing button and the WPS button and it started flasshing but just sits there flashing forever. Will start again from scratch & if that doesn't work will try the reset.

Thanks again

Ann

Rusty2
Rusty_2
Popular Poster

Hi Karl

Thanks a lot -have managed to get them working now. Wouldn't connect to each other in same room- so moved the extender & lo and behold ....it worked. Thanks again

Rusty2

Rusty2
Community Team

Hi

glad these are working for you now.

Thanks

Karl.