Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Powerline Adaptor Issues

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello,

Having a real issue as the powerline adaptors have simply stopped working and so we cannot access any of the TV packages we have the TV will simply not connect - there are no lights showing on the adaptors and nothing changes if you place then side by side in a double socket so they are close

Could I please be sent some new ones and instructions on how to pair etc. as we are not really getting what we are paying for??

Sorry for sounding pushy but we are just so used to clicking stuff on!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi handkathome

Add your phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your details and I'll get a set of adapters out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Sightseer

Karl,

Sorry but we have yet to receive the promised powerline adaptors having put the phone number where asked - Community Profile 

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi

A set of adapters are on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Karl,

Powerline Adaptors received, cables fitted, plugged in, paired up and there you go back to normal!

Many thanks for getting us up and running again 

Excellent

Highlighted

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips