Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Powerline adaptors

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sightseer

My powerline adaptor (Receiver) has stopped working altogether. I have plugged it into several alternative sockets and there is no sign of life or power. This has resulted in loosing my TV catch up facility. Could someone from Talk Talk please sent me a replacement adaptor or pair asap and acknowledgethat they have done so. Thank You

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile. 

We will not attempt to call you, this is so we can locate your account and run tests on your line if required. We will then reply via this Community.

If unsure of your phone number, and if your line is working simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you. Alternatively these details can be found within My Account online or may be on the heading of any paperwork you have received.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Sightseer

As suggested I have  inserted my home phone no within my profile.

Highlighted

Hi

a set of adapters are on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Many thanks Karl,

Though I'm still baffled, after 24 hours of no sign of life on the receiver yesterday evening at 12 midnight there was a sudden surge of life with all lights working, however by the time I found the remote it had returned to inactive mode? So this morning I went through the entire check role procedure as per your website and got to where there were two steady green lights full on the receiver after pairing them both but subsequently I could not obtain amber even after switching WPS button on router.

The next stage of instructions suggest using a safety pin to reset on both devices but I cannot find any reset button on either? Where is this located? Also my existing transmitted adaptor has only 3 lights whereas your wedpage guide shows 4?

Highlighted

Hi

If there is a rest hole, this is usually on the side if the device.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Sightseer
Many thanks Karl

adaptors received and worked first time..great!
Highlighted

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips