Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Prime App

4 REPLIES 4
Chelms21
Visitor

Hi

I’ve got a DN370T youview box and cannot update the apps to add Prime - I was given a year free Prime membership on renewing my broadband contract. 

Is it possible to get the app or a new box please?

Thanks

fr8ys
Community Star

Your box is not capable of running the Prime App.

Do you have a smart TV that has the app as it may be better to run from there as any replacement box provided by TalkTalk does not now include recording, although it will have the app.

You could also look at the Fire, Roku or NowTV sticks that all have the Prime App, and you would keep your recording facility on your box.

You are in the staff's queue for a response and for a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Beemergriff
Team Player

I have a similar problem to Chelms21. 

Our TalkTalk box has suddenly developed problems with Amazon Prime AND Netflix.  Both allow menu viewing, but if I select an item to watch, Netflix plays sound but no picture, and Amazon displays a TalkTalk YVM607 error message.

I have rebooted router and TV box, checked all cables etc.  TV is Samsung about 10 years old but working fine yesterday, and OK with BBC iplayer, ITV hub etc today.

Any suggestions?

Beemergriff
fr8ys
Community Star

@Beemergriff Hi,
Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Beemergriff
Team Player
Thanks Steve - New post created
Beemergriff