Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problems With YouView Box.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi,

I'm looking for advice about my YouView Box.

Every two weeks or so, for the past couple of months, my talktalk remote has failed to work properly.  If I re-sync the remote it's still the same.

The only way I can get it to work is by doing a box re-set, using the +and - buttons on the Box to get to the Maintenance page.

Thanks to members on here, because of similar problems in July 2019, I received a new remote  and everything was fine until January-ish but now I am wondering if the problem is something to do with the box, itself.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Your Box is 7 years old, I'll get this swapped out for you and see if the new box performs better.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for your help, it is very much appreciated.

I will let you know how it goes with the new box when I receive it.

Regards,

Linda.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

I have received the new box and it's up and running, It is working better than my old one but only time will tell with the remote etc.

Is there anyway I can message you or email you about the box.