Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problems with Talk Talk box

5 REPLIES
judy11
First Timer

I am doing a factory reset - deleting recordings, as everything else I've tried has failed, it has got as far as Setting up TV services and has been stuck on this for 15 minutes. What do I do now?

Community Team

Hi

Is the TV box direct to the router with a cable or via powerline adapters ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

judy11
First Timer

Powerline adaptors, but after speaking with an advisor on line yesterday,  an engineer is coming to sort it out next Wednesday.

Community Team

Hi

Is it possible to test the box direct to the router wit a cable bypassing the adapters.

If not, make sure the adapters are direct into wall sockets.  You can also try swapping around the adapters or try them in other nearby sockets to see if this helps.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

judy11
First Timer

Hi Karl,

I tried everything suggested but no joy, so waited for the engineer on Wednesday, he said he thought the hard drive had had it so he replaced the box with a new one. I'm a happy bunny now, everything working perfectly.

Community Team

Hi

That's great news, glad to hear all is working.

Regards,

Karl.