Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problems with TalkTalk TV Plus box

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Team Player

You replaced my box a few months ago as it continually froze and everything worked OK for a while. Over the last couple of months, however, I've found that recordings freeze during playback. I assumed that this was a hard disk problem so I've reformatted the disc (factory reset, delete all recordings) three times now but the problem persists. Is there any way of resolving this or do I need another new box?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

If the box has been fully reset and the issue continues then the only option is to swap out the box.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

OK - can you arrange this? 

Many thanks.

Nicholas

Highlighted

Hi

I already did, it should be with you soon.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Very many thanks - it has just arrived!

My very best wishes for the New Year.

Nicholas

Highlighted

Hi Nicholas,

Glad the box has arrived promptly.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips