Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: £4 Charge for Talktalk TV

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

I was told yesterday via chat that the £4 per month charge was for the box.

Erm, no i said. The box was free and i've had it for years. No way am I paying £4 to 'rent' a box that to be fair is capable of less then it used to be.

Anyway, the chat ended with me being told i was exempt from the charge until the end of my contract. We'll see what happens in a month's time.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff
Hey @stevieboy,
That doesnt sound correct and i'd like to ensure you have a definative answer rather than waiting ofr a surprise, ive moved your post into its own thread so that we can take a look into this if you'd like?
Thanks

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Stephen, thanks for the reply.

I have the chat transcript saying this but yes please look into it.

here's an excerpt of the chat:

Melissa: 

I have successfully filled out the web forms for you do now going forward this charge will be covered off throughout the duration of your contract . 

Steve: so i will not be billed £4 per month for TV?
Steve: and my package will not change?
Melissa: 

That is correct.

Thanks,
Steve

Highlighted

Hey Steve, 

Sorry, i was referencing the fee for the box comment. Your last comment about what Melissa has advised is correct.

Thanks  

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Thanks Stephen.

Good to know that people are not going to be charged for having a box and that i will not have to pay this £4 per month for the duration of my contract.

Steve

Highlighted

Your welcome. Take care