Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Charge for Talktalk TV

5 REPLIES 5
5tok3s
First Timer
I don't - and never have - use TV Boosts either, so can I opt out of this £4 per month increase please?
Community Manager

Hey @5tok3s,

We can definitely take care of removing the fee for you, i just want to double check you won't be missing any of the benefits of the service which are detailed in TalkTalk TV pricing is changing Ive sent you a PM with some questions i need answering before i can access your account, once i have them back i'll be sure to take care of this for you. 

Stephen 

5tok3s
First Timer

Hi Stephen and thanks for your message - although I thought this was all sorted out;

I phoned TalkTalk a week or so ago to discuss the £4 charge and was told it would be removed from my account. Your message implies this hasn't yet taken place - please can you confirm, and ASAP??

I must add that TalkTalk's customer support and handling of this whole issue is on a par with the Brexit negotiaions - a shambles.

I would appreciate a speedy reply, since my contract ends in a week or so and I am very much in the category of 'infuraited customer ready to switch to another broadband provider'.

Thanks!

John

Community Team

Hi John

I've verified the TV Charge will not be applied to you in February.

Thanks

Karl. 

5tok3s
First Timer

Hi Karl - thanks for your help, and confirmation.

John

Community Team