Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Recording F1 lock to 407 (sky f1)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor

I am having issues recording Forumla 1 on channel 407 (sky f1) which I'm paying the subscription for

The box seems to be auto linking trying to only record the sky one channel. 

This has issues like last race where because of a red flag the show was extended (not an issue on sky f1) but will miss parts of the show on sky one.

I purposely bought the box that records as I work night shift so I wanted to be able to record f1 to catch up. 

I have read a previous article saying its something to do with a show I.D link... Has this got a resolution yet? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Unfortunately this is controlled by Sky, not TalkTalk, as the broadcaster controls the CRID coding. 

you would be best contacting them to explain the issues.

TalkTalk staff can record the issue with Sky, but not resolve.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

As fr8ys advises, the signal to start stop recordings are triggered by the broadcaster and we are unable to control those timings if a show should overrun or start late / early.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES