Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Recording shows I don’t want it to record

3 REPLIES
NatalieM26
First Timer

I went to put a series on record that is on at 1:00pm but it won’t record on next Wednesday. So I went to put the show back on record but it keeps on putting the show before hand on record which I don’t want it to . I’ve tried rebooting the box and stiopping the recording but when I go to t put the show back on it still does that but it only happens on next Wednesday through the guide. Please help me as the show that I want to record is one me and my mum like watching but it’s changing the time it’s shown. 

Community Team

Hi

Are you able to remove the scheduled recordings and any series link recordings for the shows and start from scratch or does the same thing happen when you try.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

NatalieM26
First Timer
How do I remove series link recordings?
Community Team

Hi

If you remove a recording from the guide, if it is part of a series link it will usually ask you if you want to remove just that recording or the series recording.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat