Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Remote wont pair with new Blaupunkt tv

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, first time post so please be gentle!

Just bought a new tv, 40 inch Blaupunkt, and can't get me TalkTalk V4 remote to pair with it. I've tried all nine codes on the Talktalk website but no luck.

I've also tried an online chat with on of their agents, but mistake! Waste of time totally.

Has anyone any clues? Thanks in advance.

The tv is a 40/1330-WB-11B-FEGB-UK

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Blaupunkt codes are difficult to find, the one that worked for my TV was 1775 

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks, I tried that but no luck.

Talk Talk's helpline staff are worse than useless!

Highlighted

Hi

OK. The TV codes we have on our website are the codes supplied to us by the manufacturers.  All I can suggest is a google search and see if anyone has discovered a code that may work for your model.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Success, I found a code on another forum that worked, 2106.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Excellent, thanks for sharing, it may help someone else looking for a code to try.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips