Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Remove a boost

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

In My Account it is not possible to remove the boost which we require no longer. In My Boosts...there is nothing listed, even though we actually subscribe to two boosts, and have done for almost a year.

We have been trying for over a month to be rid of this particular boost; which is not wanted further, yet it is charged relentlessly on our account!

The boost in question is for: Kids TV, for reference.

Sombody official, please help.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Greetings OCE_Karl,

Just to let you know that I have just sent a direct message to you regarding your proposed kind assistance.

Thank you

Stay bright!

AnonAndAnon

Highlighted

Hi

I've just gone into your 'My Account' 

And if you log in to My Account, go to 'My Service'  then 'Manage TV Boosts'.

When the boosts sho, click on the option 'Your Boosts'

You can see the Kds Boost listed.

Just take the Tick out of the Boost and apply changes.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Greetings again, Karl,

Thanks for your reply.

That which you describe I comprehend perfectly, as I have done all the way through this issue.

BUT, the 'My Boosts' are not showing/ displayed in 'My Account'. They very well may be as seen from your end of this bizarre prism, as it were, but they are NOT showing/displayed at MY end.

If they were displayed, I would have removed the 'Kids TV'  boost long ago for myself...and our communication series on the problem would never have taken place.

Please will you, or other official colleague get 'My Account' on your website functioning properly, please, and/or remove the 'Kids TV' boost for me.

Thank you.

Cheers,

AnonAndAnon

Highlighted

Hi

I'll drop you a pm to confirm some details to allow us to remove this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Chatterbox
THANKS, Karl. I have just sent my responses' pm to yours. Cheers, AnonAndAnon
Highlighted

Hi

The Boost has been removed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Greetings again, Karl,

Simply to thank you very much indeed for your invaluable assistance.

Now, with the boost 'gone'...life can resume its former sweetness...🙂

THANKS, Karl!

Cheers,

AnonAndAnon

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips