Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Resetting Powerline Adaptors for my Father in Law

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Fix-a-problem-with-your-wireless-Powerline-adapters/ta-... I have tried to resolve this for my father in law. No powerline lights are working at all on either adaptor. I've reset, paired gone back to the start all to no avail. Please could someone advise if there is anything else I can do. Failing that I would need new adaptors maybe ??

Paul
Highlighted
Philosopher

@pthomp01 Please can u keep to one topic as u have another one which is the same.

some other people have been having a same type problem.

the staff will reply soon which can be a few days to a week.

please can u finish of ur profile so when they do they can help u there and then

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Please add your father in laws number to the private notes section of your 'Community Profile' .

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Karl I've done that now and added my Father in laws Talk Talk number 

Paul
Highlighted

Hi

A set of adapters are on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks Karl sorting this out

Paul
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips