Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Return of YouView Box

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, I've received a letter asking for return of a YouView box which I've never had, we've been with Talk Talk for quite a while & have never used any Talk Talk TV services.

The letter also mentions to return the box (which we don't have) in a returns bag which obivously don't have either, hoping you can help, thanks very much,

Kind Regards

Gareth Davis

Gareth Davis
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

looking at your account, no TV Box has been sent since 2015, unless this is referring to the router that was sent.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

The letter definitely referred to the YouTube Box, i have had a new router delivered recently as I've renewed my contract & i want to keep the router not return it, thanks for your reply, 

Gareth Davis
Highlighted

Hi

As the TV Box is in excess of 18 months old you do not need to return it, so this letter may have been sent in error.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Thanks very much for your help
Gareth Davis
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips